Thursday 3 March 2016

Poem.

The world is too much for me today
Yes, it’s all too much,
Why does it work the way that it does?
Why does it turn in such a complicated way?
Am I wasting my life working for you?
The world is too much for me today
Yes, it's all too much,
Processing thoughts is just too tough,
the sounds of the world all around,
Thought’s whizzing round like a car out of control,
Do the good people get taken too soon?
Do we make our own destiny?
I guess we will never know.
Why can I not see the beauty of the world today?
Open your eyes, take a look,
The sun, the wind and the cold on your face,
The world is too much for me today,
Yes, it’s all too much.
Exploring, laughter and fun are absent right now,
Let go, just let go of this train of thought.
Tomorrow is another day.
Tomorrow will have another thought,
Breathe, relax and appreciate.
Nothing is permanent as the Buddha said,
take his advice, breathe in, breathe out and close your eyes,
Bring your mind back to resting state,
Be mindful and feel the bad,
If you don’t feel the bad how will you feel the good?
The world is too much for me today,
Yes, it’s all too much.
Close your eyes and remember;
Life can be amazing, mundane and sometimes awful,
but everything,
Everything,
Happens for a reason,
Take the bad and feel it,
let it run, run straight through your veins,
and let it go,
fly away into the night.
Until next time,
the world is just too much for me.

Everyday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment